1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enter the matrix backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by theace72, May 16, 2003.

1. knoltee

knoltee Member

I was having a problem copying this game from the original disk to the hard drive using xplorer. I decided to "piece mail" the copy by selecting one directory at a time. This seemed to work w/o a problem. Does anybody think there will be any problems playing the game? I personally do not play any games. I just back them up for my son (I know that he has a history of ruining his originals). Thanks.

2. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Dank>>Thats cool.You are the first person I met (on the net or in real life) that hasnt had problems.The only thing different with all the people I talk to is that they use Xecuter 2 4976.02 or newer BIOS.Now Im gonna flash my second bank with D.6EF and try it.What version XBOX do you have?

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

i got a 1.0 but a friend has a 1.1 and it has played fine so far but he hasn't finished it yet..

4. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Dank>>>>dawg you are a lucky SOB,for not having to patch the matrix.I have been trying different things.I flashed a bank on my mod with D.6 and tryed to back up the game.It didnt work.Sound,no screen.I too am using a 1.0 Kerenl 4034.But then today,PxHD Loader 1.2 came out.I used that.I doesnt even copy some of the files.So I went back to my other XBOX with PxHDD1.1 to look to see if 1.1 copied the files 1.2 didnt.And it didnt.They were there.So I copied that one to my PC HD,and flased to the box with 1.2.The game didnt work.I cant get it to work at all anymore without the patches.I want your XBOX.Sell it to me.LOL ;)

5. Flynn1999

Flynn1999 Member

I´m trying to backup my new Enter the Matrix to HD... Can anyone tell me where to get the 2 patches (not Craxtion). Thanks!

6. johnvus

johnvus Member

dudes: I downloaded Enter The Matrix RIP with BobDown, and the installation goes fine but when i try to run it it says MakeCriticalSectionGlobal bla bla bla KERNEL32.dll... What is this and how can i fix it??

THANKS IN ADVANCE

7. Dank

Dank Regular member

i dunno bro one of my friends that has the game also with a box i put a matrix in for backed his up the same way it works fine same kernal and version... just put hte game in the drive and go straight to HD and it works perfect.. i dinnit even patch it cause i have the D.6.. damn can't believe something worked out for once

8. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

johnvus>>>Your friend needs the patches mentioned previously in this thread.That is what my brothers did before applying the patches.

9. strings41

strings41 Member

I have the 2 patches How do I apply them. Do I jyst add them to the folder or if I use Craxtion how do I apply them with it?

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok for those that want to back it up to dvd, here's how i finally got it after 8 coasters. I got sick of trying to talk nero into burning the iso after only taking a few files from the FMV folder, so i deleted the whole damn thing, then made the iso with craxtion, and burned it with nero, now it works fine.

11. Netscanur

Netscanur Member

Which files did you remove, darthnip?

12. darthnip

i deleted the entire FMV folder in the movies folder.

13. Mitch86D2

Mitch86D2 Member

Hey does anyone know where to get Enter the Matrix? Or any good ftp sites?

14. darthnip

sure, you can get Enter the Matrix at walmart, Kmart, EB, best buy, toy r us, or any other retailer that carries games. If you mean where can you get it for free, as in illegally, you will not find any info on that here, we do not condone, promote, support, or allow any discussion of piracy here at aD.

15. Mitch86D2

Mitch86D2 Member

Hey great answer! : - \...Smart...Smart...

16. Netscanur

Netscanur Member

Hey, what I did to back up enter the matrix was delete whichever files you want to, but replace them with other .vid files. I copied atari.vid in the movies folder and renamed the copies to the files I was deleting. Sure, you get to see the atari logo all the time, but it's a great way to conserve space and keep the game working with most of the videos...

17. hufprime

hufprime Member

is there a program were you can watch the xbox movie files