1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enter the matrix problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by azkikr89, Jun 21, 2003.

1. azkikr89

azkikr89 Guest

i bought enter the matrix and i backed it up to my hard drive. but when i try to play the game it doesn't do anything. it says loading for a couple seconds then returns to the main evox screen. If anyone could help me that coul be great. I have also tried it with the newest evox and it didn't work. Thanks for anyone's help.

2. Dank

Dank Regular member

I have the D6 eject fix bios and using the newest evox with pxHdd loader1.1a and i dinnit have to do a thing put hte disk in the xbox select copy game from dvd and it works perfectly.. installed it all with slayers 2.1

3. azkikr89

azkikr89 Guest

I hve an xecuter 2 lite with the stock bios. i replaced my hdd with a 120gb wd. i hvae the newest evox and i am copying the game with xcommander. it copies over all the files ut when i go to launch menu, games, and select it, it doesn't launch.

4. matadors

matadors Member

download craxtion, use the patcher in the tools menu, overwrite default.xbe on xbox hd and play away. has worked great for me.

5. psx245

psx245 Regular member

the enter the matrix game is a dvd9 so you need to rip it down to a normal 4.7 gig dvd-r. If you make a backup of it you will lose 3 cut scenes of the game. But that is the only way to make a backup copy of the game.

6. azkikr89

azkikr89 Guest

isn't craxtion only for making backup copies of the matrix? i want to be able to play my copy directly from the hard drive. i will download and try craxion but i am not familiar with it.

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yes craxtion can be used for that but it also has a nice little xbe patcher in it.

8. azkikr89

azkikr89 Guest

ok, i patched the enter the matrix default.xbe file and the game will load but with no video. I can hear the audio but ther'es no video.

9. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Enter the Matrix can be ran from the HD if it has these two patches applied to it.
    ENTER_THE_MATRIX_FIX_FOR_THE_GAME_CRASHING_AFTER_PROJECTX_FIX ENTER_THE_MATRIX_FULLDVD_REAL_FIX_XBOX-projectX