1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enter The Matrix

Discussion in 'PS2' started by coomer, May 28, 2003.

1. coomer

coomer Guest

Has Anyone had any problems burning enter the matrix i mean when i start to load it takes forever but still does work after like 10 minutes of loading one level, i have burned it with nero 5.5.9.17 and on a DVD+RW packard bell which i have well over 50 titles on these discs, should i try something else (alcohol)?

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i got a perfect backup of ETM using nero.

3. c7015

c7015 Regular member

it is most likely because it is on a rw disc the ps2 has a harder time reading these burn it on a +r or -r disc and you will be fine

4. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Have mine on Ritek DVD-R and works all the time with NERO

5. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

You should rather try dvd+r instead of +rw. I burned Hitman 2 on a hp dvd+r disc with using the wizard option in nero with writing at 2.4x. It worked perfect. Here's a tip: When putting in your ps2 backup just put it in then close the tray then wait about 2-3 sec. and then hit reset. I think it kinda gives it time to read it.

6. BigBalln

BigBalln Member

i still have a problem burning matrix do u make an image or dvd to dvd? and what is better for matrix dvd+r. i usually use dvd-r

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i imaged to the drive, burnt to dvd-r at 1x with nero.

8. c7015

c7015 Regular member

always make an image no matter what the game the result will be better as for the format - is more compatable but depending on your version it dosent matter if you have a v 4 or up it dosent matter

9. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I have backed up ETM and the backup works except for the audio sometimes skips and loops before it should. I think it is possible read problems. I am going to try another type of disk soon. Record Now Max, DVD200e (updated bios). Perhaps I should use Pinnalce Instant copy, that program works for backing up games too.

10. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I found the problem! My DVD200e died! I got a new one from HP and everything is good now. I also got a Sony DRU-510A! What a fabulous drive! ETM works great now all the audio problems was from a bad DVD200e Drive. HUMMMMM this is the second time I have had to get a replacement DVD200e. _X_X_X_X_X_[small]XBOX v1.1
    Matrix
    PS2 39001 v7
    Massiah 2 Pro
    HP dvd200e
    Sony DRU-510A[/small]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2003