1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPG issues

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by lenny123, Feb 10, 2012.

1. lenny123

lenny123 Regular member

Hi folks,
    I have a 60gb HDD in my dm800 & I have the epg settings configured to store epg data there, all was working fine for months until a few days ago, when ever I select rytec-SKY-UK the box goes into the proper downloading state & after a few mins it completes but no epg data is there to view, I know rytec shuts down every weekend but mon to fri is always ok,..anyone eles having problems with rytec ?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. rooney123

rooney123 Regular member

What image do you use??? Because there are images out with crossepg which the best one that i have used or you can stick with the image you are using and download it from tspanel or tunnisa addon manager

3. lenny123

lenny123 Regular member

yeah I've used crossepg in the past but correct me if I'm wrong as far as I remember during the configuration process you have to specify a source/link for it to download epg data from.

4. rooney123

rooney123 Regular member

No when i have used i just download it on to a usb stick and you can configure it update every day at a certain time and it never fails..I used rytec but it was giving problems