1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

episodic copying help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by guido101, Sep 1, 2004.

1. guido101

guido101 Member

i just spent 5 hours reading the archived articles and i saw 5000000 recommended setups

i have dvd x copy express and it will do some episodic dvd's such as the shield and nip tuck but i am having trouble as many others with some only putting one episode on a dvd please give me the best recommended setup so i can back up my episodic dvd's
    thanks in advance for all your help

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

guido101,
    Welcome. You can use DVDShrink to rip and compress and Nero( ver. 5.5.10 and up) to burn.
    You can use DVDShrink to rip and compress to an image file and then use DVDDecrypter to burn the image file.
    You can get the D/L's here on the forum and the guides are here to. If you have a problem PM me

3. guido101

guido101 Member

if i use dvd shrink does it compress video and audio ant once just as dvd x copy or is it seperate also if i have a dvd burning program can i use it or do i need nero thanks for the super fast response

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

guido101,
    Within Shrink there is a box to automatically burn using Nero in file mode and in .iso mode you can automatically burn w/ DVDDecrypter.

If you have a separate DVD Burning program Shrink will put the file it rips and compress any place you want it to. Name a folder on the desktop Movies and then have Shrink save to there. After the files are there you need to copy all of the files to what ever burning program you have. Before I did all of that work I would use DVDDecrypter to burn.
    If you need a Homemade guide on how to do this PM me and I'll try and send it to you