1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

epson printer 200

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by babsy, Aug 25, 2004.

1. babsy

babsy Guest

hi i hope someone can help me
    i have had an 200 for 6 months now ,when i try and print it comes up my printer needs a service?
    any ideas would be gratefully received

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Maybe a signal your out of ink? (color or black& white). Hopefully you still have the users manual?

3. forkndave

forkndave Member

I'm sure this has been resolved by now, but I had a similar problem with my R300. It was telling me everytime I would print that parts inside were nearing the end of there service life. After a week or so it said that the parts had reached the end of their service life and refused to print any longer. I e-mailed Epson and was told to call support and they would send me a new printer and a box to ship the old one back in. When I was digging the receipt out I found that I had bought a replacement policy for it, so I just took it back to Staples and they gave me a new one. This is the first printer I've had to tell me it was worn out and refuse to work. Mine was seven months old.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2004