1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson R200 Printer, anyone with some tips?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by SW20, May 28, 2004.

1. SW20

SW20 Guest

I just bought an Epson R200 DVD printer, and I cannot align the picture with their template. Anyone know how I can adjust this? I am a little frustrated and cannot find any info anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

2. PennRon

PennRon Regular member

hi:

just bgt same printer. havent done it yet but there is whole section in manual that tells you how to do it...regards

3. JohninTN

JohninTN Member

Just got mine on Fri. and have made a few great looking labels, rather disks.. The manual is pretty complete what is it you need. The only thing I can see is it's hard on ink if the software is correct.

4. SW20

SW20 Guest

Got mine to work. This is a great printer!!!! Under $90 shipped.

5. JohninTN

JohninTN Member

I got mine on Ebay for $66 + shipping...$75 total..However that was without ink..I could have bought it from the Epson website with ink for $109 delivered..
    I just hope it's easier on ink that it seems to be?

6. PennRon

PennRon Regular member

hi:

Dont know what country ur in but in the US Newegg.com is awesome. I paid $88 delivered. They have exact description pics of everything you buy and a great return policy. Everything is fresh, brand new and you get the item in 3 days. Just fyi...regards

7. SW20

SW20 Guest

I bought mine at newegg.com. it was brand new with all the ink and warranty.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2004