1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPSON R220/R200

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by IGH, May 9, 2007.

1. IGH

IGH Member

I noticed that someone here may have been able to help people with lost cds for epson printers. Our house is cursed with two epson printers with no cds (R200, R220).

I have the drivers and I can print A4 sheets, but I cannot print to CDs without the original installation disks. The other issue is that we all run MACs. I've checked for torrents and the epson website without any luck (at least not for the MAC versions).

I would hugely appreciate it if anyone could help me in anyway in finding the Epson PrintCD for MAC.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. IGH

IGH Member

Thanks LOCOENG

I will follow this up and see if it works. I actually resolved the issue by getting hold of a copy of The Print Shop 2 for MAC. Better software than Epson's also.

I certainly won't buy another Epson product again seeing as their customer service is so bad.

Thanks Again

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

You are very welcome and I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, but when my R340 dies I'm sure my next printer will also be an Epson.

5. JVC

JVC Active member

When my R200 dies, my next one will also be an Epson. I also have a 740i hooked up to the iMac.