1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson R300

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by zulu67, Feb 14, 2005.

1. zulu67

zulu67 Member

Hi you guys,
    Have read a lot about your 200/800 Epson printers re the Print CD and your probs. Can you help me please? I have the R300 for just over a week. When I place the CD into the holder and then into the printer, click on print from within the Epson Print CD I repeatedly get the message " CD/DVD Guide Open" and I just don't get anywhere. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Sounds like you had a problem in your setup.
    Try uninstalling the Print CD/DVD software. Shut the CD tray and restart the computer. Then reload your print CD software and give it another shot. It dosent sound like your printer is trying to print to the CD tray at all but from the paper feed tray.

3. zulu67

zulu67 Member

Many thanks for your helpful reply. I did what you suggusted but I'm afraid it didn't work!! I wonder if it's because I'm using a Mac with OSX?
    I've seen the tray you mentioned but I only get the option of tray two for some reason. I've emailed Epson to see what they have to say about it all. If you come up with anything else please do let me know.
    Thank you very much again.