1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

erasing files after ripping???

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by chrisgsxr, Sep 1, 2007.

1. chrisgsxr

chrisgsxr Member

i need a little help here...i use anydvd and clonedvd 2 ...my question is does clonedvd2 save the movie files to my computer??? my hard drive spaces seems to be going down... if it does save to my computer how to i erase the files i dont need anymore??

thanks in advance for the help!!

2. kream314

kream314 Member

I dont have those programs, however i do suggest u defrag your hard drive every month or every other week. it will help your computer go faster.

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

If you are writing to your HD first then out to the DVD at a later date, then you need to manually erase the CloneDVD temp files. If you are going "quasi" direct to a DVD, you have the option to have the files automatically deleted on completion. If you fail to select this option you must delete manually

4. chrisgsxr

chrisgsxr Member

thanks man, but i dont see any options on clonedvd...it has preferences though

writing
    overwrite rewriteable media

is that what you mean?? so i should turn this option on then?

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

On the "Write" page there is a box to tick if you want to erase temp files after burning.....