1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR # (13)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Criomod, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Criomod

Criomod Member

I was watch'n a DVD on my box with DVDX 2, when the movie finished i tried {In Game Reset}(IGR), to get back to the dash, but instead the box rebooted and Im getting Error (13) Pleaze Help!! If there is a fix please Email me @ Criomod@hotmail.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(13) - kernel - Dashboard launch fail (due to missing/bad key, or anything else that would prevent it from running) and the dashboard didn't specify why it failed.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2003
  2. atrevido3

atrevido3 Guest

im having the same prob. i turn on my xbox and i get error 13 but the odd thing is that sometimes it goes to the evox screen and sometimes i get the error message. how can i get my xbox fixed so that i don't have to sit there and hit the power on and off until it kicks in.??

3. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

i think that might be due to an unlocked hd.. not totally sure though, but it seems plausible...

anyone else got an opinion on this?
    peace
    seamonkey420

4. wongie_jm

wongie_jm Regular member

i had the same problem a while back. I fixed it by cleaning the contact points on the motherboard where the matrix meets. I used a hobby knife to scrape away the dirt build-up. i would try to fill the points with some solder but, i am not that good with a sodering iron.

Cheers mate.