1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR 21 AFTER SOFT MOD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by yeats66, Jan 8, 2007.

1. yeats66

yeats66 Member

Please help me.....I have a modded XBOX (ENIGMAH) I attempted to soft mod with slayers evox 2.7 now I have a screen that tells me i need to contact MS to have service performed on my XBOX. I unlocked my hdd, then I loaded the dashboard. Then i reset the machine and boom...ERROR 21...was I supposed to lock the hdd back??? What do I need to fix it...and/or what program do I need to find.

THANKS

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

so you didn't lock it back?

3. yeats66

yeats66 Member

no I did not. Was I supposed to? If so, how do I revert back?

THANKS

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

It's still locked!!.. It won't get as far as error 21 with an unlocked drive..on a softmod/unmodded.. If I remember right the Enigmah boxes were tsop flashed?.. just reboot with slayers and do a FULL dash install. If that fails you will have to pull a dash-swap exploit..
    More details on your xbox hardware mod please...
    The bootloader checks for locked drive and throws error 5 if it's unlocked before looking for dash files on any unmodified bios..

Answers.. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/332766

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2007
  5. yeats66

yeats66 Member

I cannot do anything with it unless I remove to hdd. All I have is a screen that says to contact microsoft for service (it does not have a phone number). I cannot boot to anything!! The light just blinks red and green in the front.

6. yeats66

yeats66 Member

Oh yeah.....I have noticed it is not error 21...it does not even give a number...It just says to contact Microsoft for service. I thought that was error 21 because I based the message off of what I had read. Please HELP!