1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERROR 21

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by sup3rsurf, Jun 6, 2007.

1. sup3rsurf

sup3rsurf Guest

hi all im new to all this ms stuff i was tring to put a game on my xbox hdd when i clicked on sumthin to do with the c:/ it rebooted and came bac on when i booted bac in it startd flashing red/green tellin me to call sumone with 21 in the left my games work wut i cant get the settings bac up to see wots on my hdd and that i need a bootable disc where can i get this from can anyone help me thanks

pete

2. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

you can use a slayer disk. i've never used one but i hear they work. if you can still play backup disks then u can pop it in and view ur files or watever. or if softmodded and still have the game u modded with and the xploits on ur box u can just load that up.

3. sharksta

sharksta Guest

Service Errors

Service Error 00
    Info: This can be any error, this shouldn’t occur though.
    Solution: None

Service Error 01
    Info: Motherboard error.

Service Error 02
    Info: EEPROM check failed.

Service Error 03
    Info: Unknown (or not used).

Service Error 04
    Info: RAM check failed.

Service Error 05
    Info: Harddisk is not locked. A retail BIOS needs a locked Harddisk.
    Solution: Make sure which XBox version you own, and then use "ConfigMagic" to lock/unlock the Harddisk ("ConfigMagic" can be found on the "Slayer's EvoX Installer" ISO).
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 05" , "XBox: Service Error 05 (Softmod)"

Service Error 06
    Info: Cannot unlock Harddisk. This means that the key you put in (when you locked it) was invalid.
    Solution: Check the IDE Connection/Cable and check the Power Supply.
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 06"

Service Error 07
    Info: Harddisk timeout.
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 07" , "XBox: Did I fry my HDD? (SE07)"

Service Error 08
    Info: No Harddisk found.
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 08"

Service Error 09
    Info: Harddisk parameters (PIO/DMA/or size). Certain minimum size is required for a debug BIOS.
    Solution: Unknown (to me, that is)...
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 09"

Service Error 10
    Info: DVD Drive timeout.

Service Error 11
    Info: No DVD Drive found.

Service Error 12
    Info: DVD parameters (PIO/DMA)
    Solution: Unknown (to me, that is)...
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 12"

Service Error 13
    Info: Dashboard launch failed (due to missing/bad key, or anything else that would prevent it from running) and the dashboard didn't specify why it failed.
    Solution: Lock the Harddisk if not done so or try one of the 4 different Microsoft Dashboard versions.
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 13" , "XBox: Service Error 13 / Removing EvoX" , "XBox: Service Error 13 and 14"

Service Error 14
    Info: Error loading dashboard (dashboard generic error).
    Solution: Replace the current dashboard with a new dashboard because the old one is probably dead.
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 14" , "XBox: Service Error 13 and 14"

Service Error 15

Service Error 16
    Info: Other files related with the dashboard or dashboard settings (specific dashboard error).
    Solution: Renew your dashboard (the dashboard it wanted to start).
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 16"

Service Error 17

Service Error 18

Service Error 19

Service Error 20
    Info: The dashboard was attempted to load and failed; It was a cold boot, and the dashboard didn't specify why it failed, but it (for some reason) needed to be noted that the dvd passed the challenge/response authentication.

Service Error 21
    Info: This error says that the machine was booted to display a error, basically someone told the machine to reboot (or launch a xbe) with this flag, and the error code just means its been rebooted by the flag. This error seems to show up more often when hacking/patching/customizing the original dashboard.
    Solution: As for now, there are 4 original XBox Dashboard versions. Try one of them (which you didn't use allready).
    Related topic(s) on X111.com: "XBox: Service Error 21 (old)" , "XBox: Service Error 21"

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You need an AID disc, look for it in torrents or the likes...