1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 25001 Device setup error code: 25032 (0x61CB)

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Olin, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Olin

Olin Guest

I looked in the search and none of these phases came up, But I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I go to download DAEMON 3.33 gets all the way to the point it says daeman is know installing,Then it stops and gives that error message and uninstalls itself, Whats the deal. Instead of posting the message you can e-mail me the way to fix this error I think that legal in here O-S Windows Me Date 8-25-03

Olin,
    It is [bold] against forum rules to post email addresses. [/bold] I've edited one of your threads and ask that you don't do this again. if you do you'll be deactivated. Just be glad I'm in a good mood today m8...........

Shoey :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2003
  2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Well the CDR threads (http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/38) would be a much more appropriate (and effective) place to ask this question but:
    1. It might be that you have IRQ-type conflicts... I recall installing Game Drive on Windows2000 and it gave me a friggen BSOD because of SCSI device conflicts of one sort or another
    2. Might there be an ASPI/SCSI Virtual Device issue with Windows Me? i can't remember.... justa thought._X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2003
  3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

moved to cd-r forum :)