1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 402 or sumthing on line help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Doulley, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Doulley

Doulley Guest

i have this error coming up whe i want to make a network save. 1 i try connecting my ps2 directly to my ps2 nothing at all 2 i connect to my router and it says you are online but could not connect to scea now my router has a firewall on it so i thinking this might be it but it doesnt work directly to modem so i think i might be banned from sony but if i was they only block my ip on my internet not my ps2 right? so if i go out and buy a 40$can router without a firewall will it work cause i havent played my ps2 online for like 6 months and i think its about damn time i do sumthing about this. thx

2. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

I doubt you IP was blocked, because Sony could be blocking innocent PS2 users.

For instance, I have a dynamic IP address, my ISP asigns it.

People with static IP addresses always have the same IP. I'm sure Sony could get into alot of trouble over banning IP adresses.

3. Doulley

Doulley Guest

ya but it just dont work what ever the hell will make it work would be great

4. Doulley

Doulley Guest

oh now i understand i think i have the one that changes