1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 5, softmod..PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Corey090, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Corey090

Corey090 Guest

OK well first off, this is my first thread i have ever posted on afterdawn...Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    So heres my story.....I softmodded my xbox with unleashed x through the mech assault exploit.. i was going through all the files showin some of my buddies what i could do through unleashed x..i must have unlocked my hardrive by mistake becuz i was just clicking stuff like a noob...Now whenever i turn my xbox on it does not boot any cd..it goes straight to the customer support screen with error 05...i should also let it be known that i did not make any backups....i want to fix this using no money...please do not reccomend a hard mod chip...that costs money that i dont have....i have almost anything that i would need from computers such as IDE cables and that sort...im a noob wen it comes to this stuff...i dont know what an eeprom is and stuff like that...any help in great detail would be awesome..PLEASE HELP ME!!

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Please stick to one thread! That is known as spamming and sure fire way to get banned!!

I have replied to your other thread!

3. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

if you don`t backup your eeprom and transfered it to your computer i see no chance

4. Corey090

Corey090 Guest

Cybertick:

i have another thread with this same subject and chunkhead taught me how to fix it...and no, i didnt have a backup of the eeprom but chunkhead is a miracle worker and told me how to get into my xbox hd, find the eeprom, create an iso file to put on a disc, into my computer and lock my hd..and it worked....my xbox is good as new....

5. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

i read the thread with the 360 xplorer
    that`s what i wrote i saw no chance but idk everything
    now i know more about that
    nice that it work`s for you and you`re xbox isn`t destroyed