1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error 66 on xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tony909, Apr 15, 2007.

1. tony909

tony909 Member

hey guys, i just recently got Def jam for my 360, and after putting into my drive it asked for an upgrade in order to play it, so i clicked yes , and it restarted my console and when it restarted an error 66 came out and the lights where red,,my xbox 360 it has a firmware but i dont know which kind,,i know it has a samsung drive, my friend flashed it for me , then he moved so i cant get a hold of him,, i have been doing a little research on the error 66 problem and reflashing the console or updating the firmware might fix the problem, is there any place that shows me the easiest way to do this,, i have found many tut here but they seem complicated,, and also i dont have my xbox 360 original fm , so i cant return it to normal,,, what can i do to get this fixxed ,, THANX to EVERYONE

2. tony909

tony909 Member

also i have another question ,, since i did not flash my 360, how do i know if is an ms25 or ms28 etc, i bought it on feburary?? THANKX