1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 80110306 Help Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by urza, Jul 8, 2007.

1. urza

urza Member

Hey guys and gals, when i save certain games on my psp, ill go back to load them after i have turned off my psp, but they always say corrupted data error 80110306, any one know what i can do , this kinda makes these games i have usless. thanx for your help in advance.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

It sounds like you may have a fake and/or damaged memory stick.

Option 1- First thing you can try is reformating the stick. To do this, go to the system settings (furthest left on the PSP's menu, it looks like a blank PSP icon), and choose the Format Memory Stick option. If you have anything on your stick that you want to keep, which sounds unlikely in this case, go ahead and back-up the stick on your computer. Formating the stick erases everything. Start a game, save a file and then quit. Reboot the game and see if your savefile works. If so, then make sure you back up your data often, because the stick you have is fragile and inconsistent; it could corrupt your data at any time. If it doesn't work, then try option 2.

Option 2- If you can, borrow a friend's stick (so that you don't have to buy one) to test this theory. If the same thing happens on the friend's stick, you've got a busted PSP- complain to Sony and get a new one. If it works on the friend's stick, then go ahead and spend the money to get a new (memory stick).

[NOTE:If you don't have a friend with a memory stick, 32MB Pro Duos are cheap nowadays, just try it on one of these.]

Hope this helps!

[Edit: I cleared up information that could have been misinterpreted, denoted with ()]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  3. urza

urza Member

hmm maybe i should be more specific. I have 3.03 OE-C firmware installed, the games are DL'd CSO.files, dont know if that changes anything. ill test the memory stick as you said, and ill repost results.

4. urza

urza Member

Also i have a game that works on it , i can play it , and save, come back later and it loads fine. but for almost all the other games the saves get corrupted. i have give my friend these same CSO's and they all ply and save fine on his PSP. he also has the same memory stick as i do, where we both bought them from hong kong. something is happening when my psp overwrites the saved data or creates new data. i have reformatted the stik already as well. thank you for your help