1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error 833

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by millmakin, Apr 15, 2007.

1. millmakin

millmakin Member

hey to schweet or anyone that can help again i'm getting error 833 authentication error when trying to play my backed up mortal kombat armageddon game online........what could i be doing wrong in the whole process i'm having no luck...........in whole process of course i mean burning and whatever is needed to be done...i thank you guys again for your time.......

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Did you patch it with the DNAS id?

3. millmakin

millmakin Member

hey sly i did patch it with a dnas id....and it has to be one from the same game ...... right? like say a site has the ids for mortal kombat armageddon and you do the usual the first four x's make them up 0-9 and a-f and then patch it....or you have the dnas id program that makes the four x's up for you without you having to do it...and then burn it i did patch it any ideas........

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

I was just checking, you didn't mention it in your original post. If you got the ID from an original MK, then it should be fine. I haven't tried getting online with this game, there might be a separate patch.

5. millmakin

millmakin Member

a separate patch? hmm thanks for your time im gonna try to go online with it now ill check back soon