1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error burning with nero 6 Ultra

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by baboo, Apr 28, 2004.

1. baboo

baboo Member

I set up the burn and everything is going along just great got the two bars green and at the bottom of the screen it says track it started lead in and then track. it goes right to the very end and then it gives me an error message it does not do the lead out it just stops and I get the error message, I have not tried to reinstall the software yet, maybe I should try that

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

baboo,
    What is the error message?
    What program besides Nero are you using?
    What is the brand and type of media you are using?

3. DEEWIZ

DEEWIZ Guest

I am burning with nero vision express, and YES..My player does support DVD+R? but only if the player is also Mp3..but when I try play back on any other player that is not a Mp3, the dvd won't play...
    So what i'm looking for is how can I burn the file to make it play back on all dvd players...not just Mp3 players...any answers...HELP PLSSSSsss...

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I'm still waiting for baboo to reply....Now you (DEEWIZ) post a question here. Is there some reason that you only want me or baboo to answer your question? I get an E-mail notification each time someone posts to this thread so I will come back to it and take a look. Other folks may browse this thread but you will get more replys by starting a new thread rather than tacking a question on this one.

With the limited information both of you are giving me its hard to tell exactly what the problem is or what the solution might be so I'll just tell both of you to quit using cheap crap media and get something that will burn out to the edge of the disc (baboo) and is more compatible with the players you are trying to play it in (DEEWIZ).

Ritek or Verbatim.