1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error burning with nero

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by waco, Oct 16, 2004.

1. waco

waco Member

Hey everybody. I have been succesfull copying several of my dvd's with dvdxcopy. However, DVDShrink seems to be a much better tool. So I decided to give it a try. Everything seems to work just fine, up to the part when it tries to burn. It burns about 8% of the dvd and then it gives me an error writing to disk. [bold]It says that it couldn't burn the disk but however the backup files were succesfully created and encoded and ready to burn with any appropiate burning software.[/bold] I have tried with several movies and different media also, all ening with the same result. I'm using dvdshrink 3.2 and nero 6.0. Anybody has a suggestion???

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Can you post your Nero log? Just remove your serial number when you copy it into your reply. There are a variety of reasons this could be occuring. The burn log has a lot of clues. Try using some DVD RW media so you don't waste a disc.

3. waco

waco Member

thanx for your interest to help me fasfrank. actually, i updated to the latest version of nero and its components. now dvdshrink is working great and the burning error hasn't come up again. thank you anyway.