1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error came out during creating the DATA file

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sakuraooi, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sakuraooi

sakuraooi Member

I have tried everything and follow exactly the intruction, but I still got the error message "SH-1 invalid". Anyone know how to fix it?
    This is what I do:
    1.I format my memory stick.
    2.I copy the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% file in my \PSP\GAME
    3.I copy 340.PBP and 150.PBP (rename them as 340 and 150) in PSP\GAME\OEUPDMAKER folder.(I have 3400MB room for this)
    4.Then I execute the program.

It run well at the begining, but when it come to almost the end, the error message show as I mentioned about, then automatically switch back to normal screen.
    I currently just downgraded from 3.03 to 1.50.
    Please give me some advice...thanks!

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

Hmm, the only thing I can think of, make sure that you named the 1.50 one 150.PBP and the 3.40 one 340.PBP. You could of named the 1.50 340.PBP and the 3.40 one 150.PBP. a simple mistake to make. Also make sure that you downloaded the files off a trusty website. I would recomend Psp-Hacks

If you have tried them two methods reply back and I will think of some other stuff that could be the source of the problem.

3. sakuraooi

sakuraooi Member

Thanks, I've been installed with winstalled.