1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error code: (80020148) Why wont this ISO run??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Valisk, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Valisk

Valisk Guest

OK, so i have custom firmware 3.80 M33-4, and two working iso from http://www.freewebs.com/jesjames90/isos.htm (great site it just takes awhile if the game needs more than one file)
    ANyway i go and look for Monster hunter Freedom 2 and find it on
    http://www.pspisoz.com/ but when i try to run it i got this error code. (80020148)
    Am i doing something wrong? or am i not compatible?
    If anybody has a suggestion (or knows where i can find Iso's that work) let me know

2. asiol

asiol Regular member

try putting a umd in there

if not go to recovery mode(power off psp and turn it on as soon as you turn it on press R trigger)a new screen should come up go to configuration

now you should another screen witha bunche of stuff

go down to umd mode and hit m33 driver

and done

3. Valisk

Valisk Guest

When i first tried it i had a UMD in and it still didnt work.
    I switched the M33 driver on but got the same message, the game still wont run. And i tried it with and without a UMD just to cover the bases.
    Is there anything else i can do?

4. rodandria

rodandria Member

Have you installed the 1.50 addon kernel? I had the same problem when I did my very 1st psp (3.71 m33-5) recently. I added the 1.50 then went into the configuration menu and toggled to the 1.50 kernel and everything has worked since. Hope this helps.

5. NetCaster

NetCaster Member

I suggest you buy the game and rip it yourself. I quite sure that the iso will run 100% problem-free.

6. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

hey guys, i just got my psp to 3.80 M33-5 and installed the 1.5 add on. my nesterj (nes emulator) works great but my snes emulator loads and gets to the "do you agree" part. when i press X or O to agree the screen turns black and my psp restarts. any help would be greatly appreciated.

7. Valisk

Valisk Guest

This one i figured out! Seems all i had to do was go into recovery mode and reset the flashes. Now everything works. Still thanks for your help guys :)