1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Code 89020003

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Turpy, May 31, 2003.

1. Turpy

Turpy Guest

I use DVD Decrypter to decrytpter a movie I'm Backing up, eg dual layer:- Mode, File, Crtl + A.

I then use Instant Copy, default settings to copy/write the image to dvd disc.
    After the burn is completed amd I try to play the disc, I sometimes get this message.

DVD Error. Error Code 89020003. The DVD disc might of been damaged so to inhibit playback opertion.

I get this after just backing up the movie "Hackers", also some other movies in the past. Also won't work on my stand alone dvd player.

I have updated Pinnacle Instant Copy with update 3 and I'm useing the latest version of DVD Decrypter.

Please Help.

2. Turpy

Turpy Guest

If I try to decrypt the movie with Smartripper, I get the message that some files are locked.

Any ideas?

3. SevenOTwo

SevenOTwo Member

yea, play it using any dvd playing program to unlock the files, then rip ti with smartripper

4. SevenOTwo

SevenOTwo Member

yea, play it using any dvd playing program to unlock the files, then rip ti with smartripper