1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Code 8903000

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by priveye, May 30, 2004.

1. priveye

priveye Guest

I am new to burning and I am using Xpress on XP Professional. When burn any dvd it say that I was successful but when I go to play it on power dvd it comes up DVD ERROR Error code 89030000 unknown file format. Also I am not able to to play the copy in Windows media 9 or on my home player. My burner is an LG GSA-4018B. I did not recieve any software that would have come with it. The disc that I am trying to burn it onto is Memorex DVD-R. What should I do please help. Thanks

2. carpki

carpki Guest

What program(s) are you using to back-up the disc?. Are you saving the backed up files to your hard disk before burning? What program(s) are you using to burn the back up with?
    If you can answer these questions it will allow people to help you a little bit more!
    I assume that you are talking about backing up your own discs and not using files downloaded from the inernet?

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

4. priveye

priveye Guest

I am using DVD XPress 3.0.2. Yes, burning my own dvds and it stores them on the Xpress default location (temp folder) . I have tried 4 different ones on DVD-R but I still get the 89030000 error.

Where can of find the update to cure the error?
    thanks for the help.