1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Codes and How to fix Them

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by CoolHero, Mar 27, 2007.

1. CoolHero

CoolHero Guest

I have been getting the dang error code 21 for some time now but i dont know how to fix it...any ideas anybody plz i will try anything...email me at juan229133@yahoo.com

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Take out your e-mail address. It's against forum rules. Try reinstalling your softmod with the game and the installer.

3. 3lement

3lement Regular member

yea dude take out you email address and give a little more info on what you were doing before you got the error 21 code. If it was a softmod restore you original ms dash and start over. If it was a chip then see if theres an option to restore (some have that). And if you were just messing around like with ftp then their isnt really a way to fix this unless you have a chip or softmod installed. And just incase you didnt know the error 21 code means that the error could be anywhere. but usually means that you messed up one of the important files on your hd. good luck on fixing and tell us how it goes

4. CoolHero

CoolHero Guest

srry as you guys can see under my name im a noob and dont know how to take off my email address also i did fix my xbox back to the way it was before and that was softmodded with Unleashx. But ive tried for maybe, literally, like 40 to 50 days to try and put xbox media center but dont know where to download it from and i dont know where to put it on my xbox and how to start it. plz help!

5. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

In the top right corner of your posts is a symbol that looks like a piece of paper being folded. Click on that to edit your post.