1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error installing umddaxdumper with 303 0E-A helppp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by eduardmc, Jan 7, 2007.

1. eduardmc

eduardmc Member

ok here is my problem, i follow all the step in the begining but when i start to start the umd dax dumper application from the memory card i get the error "the game could not be started (98002014c).

what's happening. below is the copy and paste steps of what i'm doing.

"Put you psp into usb mode and Extract or copy and paste these folders into the game folder on your psp memory stick (ms0:/PSP/GAME).

You will need files from the folder usbhostfs_psp that you downloaded.Once you get hold of this folder put all the files in it,in the folder without the ‘%’ in the name that you just put in your game folder.

*Exit the usb mode( but keep the usb lead plugged in) and then open the UMDDAXDUMPER02 application, select the option to dump to usbhostfs0:/ISO then try and start 'dumping'"

2. ZenDuo

ZenDuo Guest

are you putting it in the GAME150 folder?

3. eduardmc

eduardmc Member

u have to create a (game150) if yes. where i have to created, inside psp/game folder?

4. ZenDuo

ZenDuo Guest

inside the psp folder.. so you will have a GAME, and a GAME150 side by side.

5. eduardmc

eduardmc Member

THANX, u safe my life, just like dark alex

6. ZenDuo

ZenDuo Guest

no problem. happy i could help.