1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Message / Crash

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by zaphod79, Jun 15, 2007.

1. zaphod79

zaphod79 Member

Up until a week ago converting files was easy aS 1,2,3 just used DVD santa, and let it run overnight and job was done. Then it started crashing the computer or coming up with an error message (DVDsanta.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience..) I tried alsorts of other converters including winavi, which worked the first time, and then it stopped (Excellant programme BTW) I have tried reinstalling the whole of XP, and still joy. I have uninstalled codecs reinstalled them checked them with codec sniper, and the file i want to convert with Gspot. I have also checked files that I have already converted and they still cause major problems.

Any help greatfully received

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

didn't need to restart windows, its temp folder might be filled, do a restore point next time, your system makes on average 3 a weeks, and update your burner drivers

3. zaphod79

zaphod79 Member

Its not a drivers problem, DVD RW working fine its the actual conversion process having problems with, and still no luck it worked on Sunday, but since then it does not