1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error message shrinking "Intermedio"

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jgiudici, Apr 8, 2005.

1. jgiudici

jgiudici Member

Hello,
    I am attempting to back up Intermedio however after successfully copying the movie with dvd decryptor , DVD Shrink gets to 78% and then I get an error message. Is anyone else having this problem? What method is everyone backing up this movie with? Thanks

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

what error message ?. haven't got telepathy going today ? :)

3. jgiudici

jgiudici Member

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. The error message pops up right at 80% of analyzing and says "DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue" "Programming error--exception occurred"

I am using Windows XP, burned the movie with the latest DVD Decryptor, version 3.4 I believe. This is the first movie out of many which has given me an error. Has anyone successfully backed this movie up? If so, what method or how do I fix the problem I am having? I just backed up Elektra with no problems. Any help is appreciated. Thanks much.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

jgiudici ,
    There are 2 errors code for Shrink that start out as " Programming error--exception occurred ". What is the last part of it. Go to this site and you will see the 2 error codes and there is a work around for it.. Under DVD Shrink error codes # 24 and 25

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45339