1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:Error Message?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by batZ420, Aug 30, 2003.

1. batZ420

batZ420 Member

I am fairly new to burning dvds and I have been trying to burn an .iso file and been unseccesful at it.

First i tried using a program that came with my burner and at about 86% it just gave me an error screen with no error explanation cutting the burn. I then tried using nero 6 and at about 92% it gave me an error window too with no error explanation cutting my burn again.

I have no idea what the error is or what could be causing, i appreciate any ideas on what the problem could be.

thanx

2. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

probably the .iso file is to big to be burned onto the disk use dvd shrink to compress and nero to burn dvd - other formats - video add the files from the folder u selected to compress to and burn

READ THE GUIDE ON HOW TO USE SHRINK
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

3. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

probably the .iso file is to big to be burned onto the disk use dvd shrink to compress and nero to burn dvd - other formats - video add the files from the folder u selected to compress to and burn

READ THE GUIDE ON HOW TO USE SHRINK
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

There have been a few with problesm with Nero 6 trying to burn. What methods are you burning in? Its better to burn VOB's than ISo's in myopinion, unless you are burning games!

5. batZ420

batZ420 Member

Yea i am trying to burn a game, i know the file is not too big for the dvd because its only a 2 gig iso file. Since my original post i tried 4 more cds and all unseccesful some getting errors at 98% and etc.. i also tried copying a ps2 burnt dvd game and also get the same error almost at the end. I am using Memorex DVD-RW. Any ideas guys?

Thanx in advance

6. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

in that case use dvd-decrypter

mode .iso read
    mode .iso write

or use nero to burn the image
    whatever floats your boat