1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error obtaining upgrade information with Action Replay Max

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by VicMackey, Apr 26, 2007.

1. VicMackey

VicMackey Member

I have an Action Replay Max V 3.3 and when I try to use my PS2's broadband ability to obtain code updates, I get an error message reading "Error obtaining upgrade information". My question is if anyone here has a possible solution to my problem so that I can stop having to manually enter in my codes? I have called Datel corporation about 5 times and have emailed them equally as many times and they have only written me once. This is their response: Try loading your AR Max disc with no memory cards inserted. Are you
    able to download the update in this manner? Also, did your AR Max disc
    include a USB drive? The answer to the questions is no and no. So I wrote them back with where to go now and after about two weeks, I still haven't heard from them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Before I shut up, I would like to thank AfterDawn.com and its posters for being a great help to me in the past.

2. fuel_f2f

fuel_f2f Regular member

I've had luck with calling the number on the codejunkies.com website... not sure if thats the same as Datels tech support number.
    USA: 727-431-0650
    Canada: 866-557-5596
    Toll free code line: 1-800-833-5078

Is your copy original or burned?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  3. VicMackey

VicMackey Member

Thanks for your response! I have tried the number you've listed and I have always not received an answer and have even left them messages that have not received a callback. It is an original product not a backup.

4. fuel_f2f

fuel_f2f Regular member

I'm not an expert so my suggestions are few. Are you gaining access to the net from your router? It might be a firewall type problem...

5. VicMackey

VicMackey Member

I'm not using a router. The same internet connection I use for the computer, I disconnect and hook directly to my Playstation 2. Thanks again.