1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error, please help!!! File size to BIG......

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by gerblake, Apr 19, 2005.

1. gerblake

gerblake Guest

Today I went to backup a copy of After the Sunset and came across this error:

The current DVD size is too BIG. If you continue, you may not be able to burn the resulting files.

Has anyone seen this error and what can I do to solve this problem. I am using the lastest version of DVD Shrink..... Please help...

Thanks
    Gerblake

2. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

I copied this movie last week. Are you setting your size to Custom - 4300? If so, the size is still too big. You'll have to do one of two options - reauthor and copy main movie only, or insert still images in some of the extras. There aren't enough audio and subtitle tracks to delete to get below the 4300.
    You could risk it though and just set your size to DVD-5, which I also tried just for giggles and it was able to fit after I deleted the unwanted subtitles and audio tracks.

3. jmet

jmet Regular member

You can run it through DVD Shrink twice. There is a bar at the top with either green and gray, or green and red. (it may be all green also)

If there is any red in that bar, DVD Shrink is telling you it still to big.