1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error processing patch. star wars

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by fun50, Oct 5, 2004.

1. fun50

fun50 Member

I am getting an error message when loading burned and original games first it says checking for patch then it says error processing patch? has ne one had this prob?
    this happens while connecting to the internet.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004
  2. asdf_jags

asdf_jags Member

Same right up in here. Is yous a back up using a DNAS patch aswell or are you running an original and is giving you a pain, this is really pissing me off. The crappy ting is that I was online for about a week then this started to happen. I wanna know why!>? Does yours have any audio during the menu? Mine diesn't. The first time I backed up this game, I didn't apply a DNAS patch and it was a 100% exact copy except for the fact that it wouldn't go online, but after applying the patch with winDIP, shes acting up! If you fing the solution, post it. If one of us don't, I sure hope some can figure it out.

3. fun50

fun50 Member

mine just started working tonight perfectly i think it was a server problem cause I have been playing it all night with no problems

4. asdf_jags

asdf_jags Member

lol, yep I think your right, I got on it at around 9. Whats your name on starwars? Are you running a PAL or NTSC version?

5. rj21

rj21 Regular member

were can i get the dnas patch tool? and guide on how to use it ??