1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error That I Dont know how to fix...Plz help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dafunk10, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Dafunk10

Dafunk10 Member

Hi, I've just downloaded 2 Iso files that I want to burn on dvds for my PS2.

In order to do this I need to move those files on a storage device like an ipod, or USB to burn on my Dad's computer which has a DVD burner.

BUT whenever I try moving these ISO images which are a total of 8gbs, onto my Ipod which has 15gbs free, I get the "Not enough disc space message." DOES anyone know how to solve this, because I am throughly confused with this problem.

2. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

The iPod is probably formatted FAT32, which has a 4 Gb filesize limit. You might have to ZIP or RAR the files to save them in less than 4 gig chunks.

3. Dafunk10

Dafunk10 Member

ah 4gb size limit. Man, it wouldn't even let me add the files to a 60gb external hardrive, with 32gbs open. I didn't think all this stuff had limiters to it.

So if i zip all this stuff up using WinRar and such, it will create 2 more 4 gb files except they are zipped and added in WinRar archive? Man, my computer wouldn't have enough harddrive space to do that...

4. Dafunk10

Dafunk10 Member

AHHH yes!

Thank You olyteddy I solved the problem by simply converting my IPod format from FAT32 to NTFS format.