1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error when useing dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jmgrant, Mar 18, 2007.

1. jmgrant

jmgrant Member

i have dvd decrypter 3.4.whatever i start the process and then a I/O error device: phillips dvd cd rw ect. with a bunch other numbers letters and crap appear so i have to skip the file and continue. but when i get to dvd shrink i will not let me open the file. probably cuz i wasent able to decrypt all the files? iv tried several dvds and i have same problem with all of them .... son of a b*tch if someone can help it would be cool thanx

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Since you already have DVD_Decrypter and Shrink, try using RipIt4Me.

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

you're problem can be either a dirty disk or you're trying to decrypt a new disk with DVDDecrypter! DVDDecrypter is old now and hasn't been updated in over a year so it will have problems with newer DVDs! If the disk is dirty it will have a problem reading it. Make sure disk is clean. And if it is a newer DVD...... then do what dialysis1 advised: Use RipIt4Me, found here:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/360110,
    download the programs and follow the guide! enjoy and happy burning.... welcome to AFterDawn!