1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error while running TMPGEnc

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by MMoses999, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MMoses999

MMoses999 Member

I get through the first two stages without problems and I am pretty sure I did it correctly, however once I get here and go to open the video file by browsing an error comes up saying, File "Rip.d2v" can not open, or unsupported. If anyone knows what might be going wrong or have any suggestions your help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. MMoses999

MMoses999 Member

I am not sure but my first problem may be bacasue i cannot install TMPGEncVFP_Install. Every time i attempt to i receive an error, "Error Loading TMPGEnc.vfp, The specified module could not be found". Again if anyone has any ideas or can help out i'd appreciate it. Thanks

3. MMoses999

MMoses999 Member

i have fixed my problem, but also have noticed several others have been having the same problem. The easiest and quickest way to get around it is to download smart rippper and also download VCD Galaxy DVD Rip combo pack and simply use the dvd2avi program and the TMPGEnc program. Since it has already been compiled everything you need is already there and where you need it, in case anyone cares or runs into the same problem.

4. whitet7

whitet7 Guest

If it is saying that it is unsupported, then you have to change the environment settings to be able to open the D2V in TMPGEnc.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2002