1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error with new dvd decrpter - pic included

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dbldown11, Jan 21, 2005.

1. dbldown11

dbldown11 Member

Ok, i have looked everywhere, tried everything. i have anydvd running in the background and i tryed to ripp forgotten to the HD with dvd decrypter. All software is updated

below is the error i get.

[​IMG]

2. garydv

garydv Member

i ripped forgotten with decrypter and had no problems. are you selecting just the main movie files? that is what i had to do was just the main movie files.

3. dbldown11

dbldown11 Member

no, im selecting the whole movie.

is that what people are doing...just the moive part? is that why people say they got it to work, or are they backing up the whole movie with special features and all??

4. garydv

garydv Member

i selected main movie files only you dont get menus extras you get the movie only it workrd for me that way

5. dbldown11

dbldown11 Member

well, thanks for your help man... i posted on like 3 threads and didnt get much feedback.... but i got it working.

Here is my solution for everyone else. I used anyDVD in the background and just ran DVD shrink. I guess im sticking with what works and has worked in the past.