1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

errors happen to all of us

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by andmerr, Nov 14, 2004.

1. andmerr

andmerr Guest

"Invalid access to memory location".Why would shrink give me this error.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTEMPT TO CLARIFY THIS FOR ME

andmerr

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Duh, I can answer this one. Inside your tower there's a sensor that detects whether the wigglin' pin is still inserted in the wobblin' shaft on your HD. Either the pin has fallen and can't get up or the sensor has gone senseless.

Ok on a serious note, the only thing that I can think of(and I highly doubt that it's even close to the problem solver cuz you're too smart) is....

On my PC I have a partitioned drive. C= main drive D= sytem restore
    XP won't let any proggies access the D drive.
    So maybe you have a similar setup and accidentally tried to send your files to the sacred drive.

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

your a life saver but its now for me cept i cant send to c: cos i stuffed up when reformatting the hard drive,d: is the one thats got program files in it( so it could be now a cd drive) but i will pass the info on

catch ya

andmerr

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I can't exactly understand from your post how I'm a lifesaver but I'm glad I could help. (if I did)

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i have been a bit slack in posting to this other site ,still trying to pack as i move tomorrow to my new digs.

CATCH YA

andmerr