1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

errors when copying dvd's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Mystick, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Mystick

Mystick Member

Recently i bought DVD X COPY gold. I ran into many problems when burning my dvd's. When using the express section, i would get disc errors or only half the dvd would burn.

When using the origional, i click on copy the movie. It appears to do this fine, yet when it finishes, i get this error
    " unable to initialize the recorder driver or interface"
    I installed the drivers that came with the software.. i have no idea what this error means or how to fix it.
    To date i have not received any help from 321 studios as they have not even responed to my email.
    If anyone else has any insight or has encountered any such difficulties, please let me know
    thanks

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Mystick,

Although very popular among Newbies, XCopy products are at best "snoby" kids, not getting along with others on the playground during recess.

The list is long but I'll start you off here -

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/49910

If you have gone through the list and the problem still continues, come back and bring with you more information, i.e. Your PC resources, DVD media type, etc.

Report back and, we'll go from there -

and,

Welcome to the neighborhood :))

Pete