1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errror 80010002 Loading Loadprx.prx. returning to system menu in three seconds...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by strider25, Nov 2, 2007.

1. strider25

strider25 Guest

Hi,
    i could really use some help with my psp, im trying to run iso and dax files off my pc to play on psp. iv done every thing correctly in the tutorial and my psp can pick up the iso files from the pc. so thats all o.k. its just when i tyr to load the games i get the error saying error 80010002 loading loadprx.prx. i really dont know what to do or what iv done wrong, i cant find any online help. so this is my last hope.
    iv only a 512mb ms, i really need to do this so i can backup my games and play them. i well be very gratefull for any help.

i was thinking there mite be a file missing or some thing.
    im using fw 3.40 oe-a if thats any help to you.

Thanks

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

i think an error may have occured when flashing the firmware. to fix this i suggest you upgrade your firmware to either 3.52 m33-4 or 3.72 m33-3 (what i use)

3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

do u have a umd game in the psp it has to be a game, not a movie, or boot into recovery by powering on psp and press the R button scroll to config then down to umd mode press X till no umd shows in the brackets then back and exit then try ur game it should work.

no error occured when flashing the firmware.