1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

espn 2k5 back-ups

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ute, Sep 25, 2004.

1. ute

ute Member

I am having trouble with nfl 2k5 and nhl 2k5. The ripping and burning says "successful" (no errors), but the games won't load. I have successfully burned tons of other games using dvd decryptor (the old one) and swap magic dvd disc 2.0. This is the first trouble I have had. Is it something about the espn 2k5 games??

2. hawk123

hawk123 Guest

When I burned NHL 2K5 the game boots up however it freezes right after the loading screen when loading a game. Screen turns black and you can hear the crowd but it just sits there.

3. Knight88

Knight88 Member

What kind of media are you burning these backups on? I have a PS2v7+ and have working backups of both these games using DVD Decrypter and TDK DVD+R discs. I also use SwapMagic DVD v2.0.

4. ute

ute Member

I use memorex dvd +r and have had no problems til now.
    The game does partially boot and freezes. Any new info welcome - thanks

5. asdf_jags

asdf_jags Member

Hey, I've succesfully backed up NHL 2K5, NFL 2K5, and my NBA 2K5 but I can't create a game when I'm online. I put a DNAS patch on it to bypass the DNAS check, but then theres another one. Does Sega have a online protection of their own and how can I get around this?