1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

espn mlb 2k5

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by andy25, Mar 6, 2005.

1. andy25

andy25 Regular member

hi i tried burning this game wit dvd decrypter at 2.4x memorex media and game strted fine but when i tried to play a baseball game it would strt to skip at the pitching matchup and it would never get to the game someone please help me also ive been havin trouble bakin up the getaway the first one not black monday someone please help me i would appreciate it alot

2. HeyYoWL

HeyYoWL Member

You should try using a different brand of DVD's. Memorex is a garbage brand from my personal experience. I've backed up stuff to their CD's, only to have them not even readable when I only used them 3 times and without a scratch on them! Ritek DVD's seem to work best from the ones I've tried.

3. andy25

andy25 Regular member

how much r ritek dvd + r's

4. HeyYoWL

HeyYoWL Member

Varies from place to place. Couldn't tell you for your area. I get them for $22.95 Canadian at Canada Computers. www.canadacomputers.com

5. andy25

andy25 Regular member

i was told tdk is also good so i bought it was able to bak up the getaway but then i tried espn and game still froze during play please help do i have to rebuild image ?