1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro-vox maxV 2008 can’t get any sound?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by chalkyuk, Oct 30, 2007.

1. chalkyuk

chalkyuk Guest

Howdy chaps

Some may know that my Starview died a while ago. I thought I could live with out my beloved box… But hell NO withdrawal symptoms were hitting hard. I needed a new one, but which one? The new “starview the box” or the Euro-vox… Decisions! decisions!

After recommendations from a few members here I took the plunge and got myself a Euro-vox maxV 2008. The machine arrived today. Couldn’t wait to try it out plugged every thing in did a scan found loads of channels.

But this is where my problem lay. I have lots of channels says 309, but I have NO SOUND on any of them. I’ve looked through the manual but to no avail. I am still no further forward…

Is this a common problem or is the machine damaged?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. chalkyuk

chalkyuk Guest

Hangs head in shame and walks slowly to the guillotine…

Problem sorted. I decided to unplug every thing and start from scratch. So off I toddeled to the TV. Started to unplug leads and noticed the scart lead was not fully inserted into the back of the box. Pushed it in and hey presto...Huston, we have SOUND.

I’m back N kicking…