1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox mav v scanning problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by motorobin, Jan 22, 2008.

1. motorobin

motorobin Member

Hi, i have had a replacement box as my last one was faulty, and it works fine.
    But the current problem i wander if anyone has an idea how to solve. I live in the west midlands. When i do any kind of scan i get 35 Progress, where as at my mates he gets 37. Which, when the scan has completed at my hom , means one or two less channels. The one bizare problem i have is that CBBC works during the day and has th correct listing, but at night turns into BBC3 with the CBBC listing. ALso the box doesnt pickup BBC3- no matter what scan i do. The signal booster is on.
    On my wall i have an old NTL plug in point which has two cable points on it- the other one whihc my box isnt plugged in is FM- i presume for radio. Is is possible i need to remove that FM splitter?.

Also i noticed that CBBC and Three share the same frequency in some other channel listing, but what other numbers would i need to adjust to manually program it in?

2. g7rjo

g7rjo Regular member

Try a red scan after 7pm this will find bbc3 and bbc 44 as they start broadcasting at 7pm