1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox max - no channels - clane

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by be71, Jan 21, 2008.

1. be71

be71 Member

cant get more than 8% quality after several scans on different symbol rates. Is the problem with my service or cables? Im pretty sure the firmware is not the issue.

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

You need to return your box to the supplier as your box is suffering from the 8% problem which there is no cure except by replacing the board this is a well known issue with these boxes so you should have no problem getting it replaced as the Manufacturers are well aware of the problem

3. be71

be71 Member

thank you..youve saved me wasting my time

4. be71

be71 Member

There is NO Digital service in Clane..Box works fine where there is

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yes we know that but some parts are unfotunately you are not in that area. Some areas in Clane have MMDS coverage though.

6. Ballyman1

Ballyman1 Member

Hi

I have digital UPC in clane. Not sure if it is NTL or Chorus originally though.
    I did a scan using 6887 and NTL on the eurovox and I got most channels working fine but then today all I keep getting is "No Signal" on most of the frequencies. 339.000 and 323.000 are perfect. The rest are just No Signal.

What is wrong here? Have I the box set up incorrectly or whats the story? The U*C box works perfectly so it doesn't seem to be a signal issue.

I got the box from the UK. DO I need to update the firmware maybe? How can I check what firmware I have on it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

7. Ballyman1

Ballyman1 Member

Actually, I'm nearly certain that it's N*L I am on cos when I get updating codes and I enter the NTL codes then the channels on 339.000 and 323.000 come back perfect.

Please help!!