1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max: Thinking Of Investing In One?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by berger007, Jul 9, 2007.

1. berger007

berger007 Member

Hi There,

I'm thinking about purchasing a eurovox max, but I am a complete novice to all of this and have a few questions, which I hope somebody could help me out with.

1. I currently have an active broadband connection with V1rG1n, but don't have the tv set top box. Can I run the Eurovox Max from the broadband connection?

2. If I can run the Eurovox Max, how do I set it up from the broadband connection?

3. Lastly, it seems as though there are some dodgy/fake Eurovox's out there, can anybody recommend a a decent supplier.

Thanks in advance!!

2. bandit1.3

bandit1.3 Member

Hi you need a splitter loads on ebay some include cables for connecting to your broadbroad also you must connect box direct to cable feed coming into the house the one thats connected to your broadband to set up the box when you first install it will also need to be connected to tv so you can see what you are doing . Then you can add the splitter after to run both your broadband and tv. ok now if you want purchase a box off ebay get a black 2008 model latest out stay away from the blue boxes sold for less that £100 also if you read some the description it say this box is working fine with installed software thats because they are using an old version so if you update to the latest firmware and it bricks the box because its a clone they wont exchange it and they no this will happen thats why they mention about software updates not being covered stay away from these sellers . so if you want to be sure bye a 2008 black box hope this helps if not repost and i will see if i can help .