1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max V 2008, No sound on all channels?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by star4781, Nov 18, 2007.

1. star4781

star4781 Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to shed some light on an issue I have with a recently purchased Eurovox.

I followed all the installation instructions & have connected the box to the my Widescreen TV with the coax cable (tried the scart lead, but the picture just kept rolling & couldnt get it to stop), everything seemed to go ok.

Did the initial scan & got every channel, the only problem is I dont have any sound on any channel, have selected & deselected the mute button on both the TV & Eurovox remote & still nothing. Have also tried playing with the sound button on the Eurovox remote, but this has had no effect either. Final effort was to increase the volume on the TV remote to max, yet still nothing.

If anyone knows of something i'm doing wrong, or not doing at all then your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. elmothudd

elmothudd Member

hi m8 i have got the same prob with eurovox 07 box i have tried loades of things if you get yours up and running with the sound will you please let me no.thanks kev

3. jboyle

jboyle Regular member

check ur scart connections!!

4. star4781

star4781 Member

Thanks for the response. However im not using scart leads for the connect, have connected via the Coax Cable direct from the box to the TV instead.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  5. joebass

joebass Member

What make is your TV ?