1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox max v no code for kameleonone for all

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by daisbuys, Jan 20, 2008.

1. daisbuys

daisbuys Guest

Hi all,

I just bought a Kameleon urc8308 one for all 8 in 1 remote control, and the sod does not reconise my eurovox max v 2008.

The name fails to appear in both of the one for all manual and web wizard so i have no way of knowing the code to set it up?

Does anybody out there know for a code, or know another way round this as i would really hate to go back to that horrible little black remote.

P.s scOuser, would love to know if you know a way??

Cheers all, hope you can help?

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

The Eurovox is IRDA, which isnt compatible with your remote, although it will work with a Harmony AIO.

3. daisbuys

daisbuys Guest

Thanks for the reply, had another go at it and if you put the kameleon remote into "learn" mode, it will copy each signal you put into it from the existing remote.
    It takes a bit longer than a code as you have to set up each button individually, but its well worth it! Can now turn on and off all my entertainment system at the same time, with one touch of a button!!
    And can also turn on/off my lights around the house, bargain at £34.99 at currys sale, reduced from £70!

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Thanks seen your reply elsewhere and have thanked you :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008