1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PaddyR80, Dec 5, 2007.

1. PaddyR80

PaddyR80 Member

I have just got a eurovox 2007 and have been able to tune in all the stations however they are all unwatchable. The pictue and sound keep jumping. I could not find any channels with power scan so i put the codes in manually and got all the stations. I tried changing the frequency + and - .5 mhz but to no avail. Still the picture is bad. Can anyone please recommend a solution as im all out ??

2. jboyle

jboyle Regular member

you could try a signal booster.

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Press info twice on a few different channels and post your signal level/quality.

4. moose52c

moose52c Member

Lads whats the crac,
    Im new to this but i got 2 eurovox 2008's and one works fine however when i set up the other one the red light comes on and 4 green lines but it wont turn on it stays on stand-by. I spoke with the seller he says it needs to be flashed again, Please help havnt a clue!

5. PaddyR80

PaddyR80 Member

Hey lads, thanks for advice but still not working. I have tried signal booster and the signal can be grand for about an hour but then gets jumpy again. The quality level says about 78 - 80 %. Do all eurovox boxes have this problem as I have tried a friends starview box and it works perfectly so the incoming signal must be good. Any advice aprreciated.
    Cheers...

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

What firmware have you got on it, press menu, config & system info to find out. Also click the SV EV Info link at the end of my post and check to see if you have a clone or genuine box.

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yep it does you will need Kuro Beta 2. Go to the Eurovox Folder in Eamos FTA Library at the end of my post. You will find firmware and guides on how to flash the Max V.

8. PaddyR80

PaddyR80 Member

Cheers scouser.
    The s/w ver is 1.0 STC4 if thats what your looking for. It doesnt actually say firmware anywhere. The h/w ver is 2.0t
    Without opening the box up it does not look like it is a clone from the outside clues. Its a headwrecker....

9. PaddyR80

PaddyR80 Member

oh and the date for the software is feb 21 2007.
    cheers

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sounds like a Red 2007 model, go to Eamos FTA Library Eurovox folder and you will find the latest red firmware which is Oct 2007. You will also find guides on how to flash the EV there.