1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox TX MMDS

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mochara, Jan 12, 2008.

1. mochara

mochara Guest

Hi There Folks, I have just received a EuroVox TX DVB and tried to load some software to it. E_Vox_TX C____S Ireland MMDS. It appeared to to be sucessfull. However thereafter when I repowered it I got the following. boot, F_00, UA_C, CHdl. at this point it appears frozen and the remote does not have any effect. Can you point me in the right direction? Prior to this I was receiving the standard channels through the box. Rgds

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

3. mochara

mochara Guest

Thanks for the reply, I have tried this but I am getting a 'Flash Failure' Notice. Can I down load anything to reset the factory settings? Rgds...

4. mochara

mochara Guest

Does anybody know how I may get the TX out of this state? It will not accept a flash and appears frozen.

5. tjspock

tjspock Member

i have same problem stuck on chdl anyone got a cure,thanks tj

6. TheManc

TheManc Member

Bought a eurovox tx . didnt work , i have NTL digital MMDS. I think these are only for chorus mmds. Is this true and if so what box would be suitable for me? Thanks in advance

7. tjspock

tjspock Member

its chorus mmds in north kerry i'm trying to get ,got the box and put it on staight to aerial did a scan 102 channels came up ,rte 1 was free because it came in load and clear, rest scrambled .downloaded firmware 23/11/07 and loader seemed to go fine until boot sequence now its turned into proverbial brick.gutted.any ideas anyone????and has anyone actually got the tx to work.thanks in advance tj

8. briancis

briancis Member

Hi, did you get this problem fixed as i have just encountered the same problem and cannot find a solution

9. darst

darst Regular member

when the loader reaches 100% dont close it wait until it says download complete and finishes its writing phase. if the flash does not work first time try ang try and try as i've heard of some people having to try many times to get succesfull flash. tjspock, there are plenty of people who have got the tx to work i have 2 and know of 10 more friends as well as people on this forum. just stick at it and you will get it

10. tjspock

tjspock Member

@darst thanks for the reply,but the problem is you can not load firmware because reciever does not go beyond boot, F_00, UA_C, CHdl it stays stuck on CHdl

11. tjspock

tjspock Member

any ideas anyone???pretty please!!!

12. a7v8x

a7v8x Member

If you switch off the receiver at the back, start the loader and execute the bin file, then turn the box back on it will make an attempt to flash and go through the motions. however if the display on the box stays at chdl during the process its looking like its not gonna happen. however if the f00 goes up to 01 02 etc its looking good. I have been trying for the past 3 hrs or so to flash this box with no success. done one before and worked fine.... so they do actually work. its just a matter of getting the proper flash on to it.

anyhow still stuck on chdl so if anyone has any suggestions id love to hear them :D

13. tjspock

tjspock Member

hi a7v8x, thanks for reply.been trying 2 days now on and off and tried that trick of switch off the receiver at the back, start the loader and execute the bin file, then turn the box back on it will make an attempt to flash and go through the motions but always back to chdl.am i right and saying you actually got one to boot properly after it was stuck on chdl if so i will persevere!!!! if not ????

14. a7v8x

a7v8x Member

Sorry just to clarify. The box I got working never had the issue with chld. It took the flash first time without any problems. This second box was given to me with this problem after an attempted flash. Still have not managed to get it flashed so have advised the buyer to return it to the guy he got it from.

15. Flash100

Flash100 Member

hey could anyone post up the ch*rus software for the eurovox Tx please

16. sc0user

sc0user Active member

In Eamos at the bottom of my post.

17. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

cheers scOuser. thanks for the reply .